Workshops & Seminars
Looking for a Workshop or Seminar for your company or organization? Call Chef Gloria B for details at 781.598.9313.
- Healthy Cooking for Busy Lifestyles
- Surviving the Holidays,
- Healthy Meals in Minutes
- Zone Cooking Made Easy
- Healthy Holiday Meals
- Foods to Boost Your Immune System.
I will be happy to customize a program for your companies needs.
What Gloria's Workshop clients have to say:
When asked... What was the most important thing learned in class?
Corporate Seminars Feedback - Healthy Directions Feedback BC/BS Hingham: Surviving the Holidays seminar
- “Thinking about adaptation – moderation.
The meal preparation was inspiring”
- “Balancing foods and how to appropriately prepare them.
- “Spices are very important.”
- “Understanding the fat grams.”
- “Getting new ideas.”
- “How to plan, how to cook”. This is the best 3 hours I have spent in a long time.”
- “Learning how to balance fat, protein and carbohydrates, and it wasn't that difficult”.
- "I love the practical, easy examples of meals and snacks”.
- “How important correct diet is for overall health.”
- “I can eat more and lose weight.”
- “The importance of taking fish oils and learning interesting ways to cook.”
- “Gloria's easy manner and positive attitude are remarkable, she is a saleswoman with flair”.
- “Fat is not as important as carbs and protein balance.”
- “How this affects me hormonally”.
- “Reviewing the protein, carbs and fat breakdown. Tips on reading labels in the supermarket.”
- “So many things. Interesting learning about fats slowing down the rate of absorptions of carbohydrates”.
- “How easy it is to prepare the meals with a little thought and planning.” “Gloria is a wealth of information not only about the Zone but non Zone products which are Zone-able. She's dynamic, reads her audience very well, excellent course.”
- “I loved the cooking class learned a lot”
- “Shopping for the right foods and how they make such an impact on my health.” She is very informative the class was outstanding.”
- “The importance of fish oils. That you can actually eat ‘good' food on the Zone and why it is bad to go 4 hours without eating.”
- “How to use ‘real' food to stay in the zone. I had been using already prepared foods. Seeing the quantities we can eat-tasting the flavors – seeing the packaged ingredients you use. The Zone is not as complicated as I previously thought. Gloria has really helped me understand more about the Zone and made it very appealing to try.”
- “I am probably highly insulin sensitive. I will definitely do my 2 week journal.”
- “How to manage food blocks and incorporate them with meals.”
- “How to create a balanced meal and how what you eat determines how you feel.”
- “How to eat well balanced meals that are easy to prepare as well as getting motivated to begin the Zone.”
- “I didn't realize that salads and broccoli are free carbs – that was my favorite combo! Now I need to eat more carbs.”
- “I learned that I was doing something wrong not eating a snack before working out.”
What did you like best about this seminar? What did you find most useful and why?
- “The presenters approach to incorporate comedy into her presentation” DJ
- “The food tasting to know that good food is good tasting?” BO
- “To taste the food that she made herself”.
- Great suggestions and demonstrations.” PC
- “The appetizers were great. It is a great way to incorporate vegetables” LP
- “Recipes” JM
- “The use of visuals and humor”.
- “Portion control-value of protein”
- "It held my attention, presented real life scenarios, like the recipes and hand outs”. TB
- “Very good – learning about what not to do during the holidays”.
- “Excellent introductions, great finish, love the recipes”.
- “Lots of practical advice”
- “Hands on recipes, handouts”.
How could this seminar be improved?
- “Not sure, I really enjoyed it.” DJ
- “No way to improve; great way to spend an hour!” PC
- “It is as good as it is”
Please Comment on the effectiveness of the presenter during the seminar.
- “She really held my attention. She was funny, which in turn held my interest.” DJ
- “Explained things in detail”. BO
- “Very effective” “Perfect” “Superb!” PC
- “She was very clear”.
- “Friendly and knowledgeable and bringing in samples to eat”.
- “Very good”.
- “Calm, friendly”.
- “Very good-humorous, knowledgeable”.
- “Very engaging”.
Home l Services l MENU l Cooking for Medical Needs l About the Chef l Gift Certificates l Resources l Blog l Contact
Go to Balanced Nutritional Lifestyles for personalized nutrition and wellness guidance from Gloria Chef B.
Phone 781.598.9313 ~ E-mail: Gloria@ChefGloriaB.com
Personal Chef Services Greater Boston, Brookline, Cambridge; West of Boston in Weston, Concord, Acton, Lincoln, Wellesley, Newton;
North of Boston in
Marblehead, Swampscott, Nahant, Salem, Beverly, Wenham, Hamilton, Lynnfield, Boxford, Lexington, Lincoln,
Manchester-by-the-Sea, Newburyport, Reading, Andover, Danvers, Topsfield MA Areas
copyright© 2018 Chef Gloria Bakst All Rights Reserved